Hey guys, we respect your privacy. Here are the fun details. Remember that you must be at least 18-years-of-age to use this site and purchase products from Casa do Romezal.This is kind of long, so it might be a good idea to pour yourself a glass of wine ;-).
This website and all its contents (unless otherwise indicated) belong to Casa do Romezal
1. Terms and conditions By browsing this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use described below.
Casa do Romezal may amend the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and without prior notice. Casa do Romezal maintains this website for individual use in countries and other territories where alcohol consumption is legal and for people who are lawfully permitted to consume alcoholic beverages.
Users should leave this website if:
• They do not accept the Terms and Conditions;
• Are not of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in their country and/or other territory where they are;
• If in a country or other territory where use and/or access to this site are not allowed.
Cookies, Privacy and Security Policy What is a Cookie? A cookie is a file that is written onto your computer or any other device used to access certain webpages that allows to collect information about your browsing activities. In some cases, Cookies are necessary to enhance browsing experience while allowing to store and recover information about the user’s browsing habits or equipment, among others. Depending on the information contained and how equipment is used, cookies can be allowed to recognize users. Types of Cookies used •
• Session Cookies – These are temporary files that are created and only available until users close their browser. When users access their browser again, cookies will no
longer be stored. The information obtained allows to manage sessions, identify problems and provide an improved browsing experience.
• Performance Cookies – These cookies are used to analyse the use of our website, allowing to feature items or services tailored to our users’ interests, while monitoring the website performance, knowing which pages are most popular, what is the most effective method to link pages or determining why some pages report error messages. These cookies are used only to create and analyse statistic data, never collecting any personal data.
• Functionality Cookies – Functionality cookies allow us to remember users and tailor our website to their browsing preferences. This way there is no need to reset preferences or customize profiles whenever visiting it.
Users may allow, block or delete Cookies placed on their devices in the settings menu of the browser installed in their computers. Please read the Help tab of your browser to learn more about how to enable “private browsing” or to disable certain Cookies.
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please check out Microsoft Support or the Help tab on your browser.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, please check out Mozilla Support or the Help tab on your browser.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please check out Chrome Help Center or the Help tab on your browser.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please check out Apple Support or the Help tab on your browser.
Casa do Romezal respects your privacy and is committed to protecting all personal information shared on its website. Whenever personal information from users or data subjects is needed, for purposes of providing services, the use of said information is described in the terms of this document and in accordance with the applicable law in matters of data protection. Casa do Romezal complies with all national and international laws and standards related to the protection of children’s privacy. This website does not target and is not intended to attract children and, therefore, does not solicit personal information from children nor sends children requests for personal information. In addition to these privacy commitments, Casa do Romezal meets all standards and privacy regulations in force in Portugal.
3. Data Security Data recorded on Casa do Romezal servers is always protected by login and password for your safety. Casa do Romezal guarantees the safety of your data through the appropriate physical, electronic and procedural methods. Whenever confidential data is entered, Casa do Romezal uses encrypted protocols for added safety. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Casa do Romezal cannot guarantee the safety of the information that is transmitted, for which data subjects shall be liable and are advised to take precautionary measures to protect personal data while on the Internet, by frequently changing passwords and ensuring the use of a browser that supports SSL communication.
5. Links to other websites This site contains links to third party sites. These links are provided solely for users’ convenience. Casa do Romezal does not endorse and is not responsible for any of these third-party sites and is not responsible for the content of any of them. Access by Users to any of these third-party sites is made at their sole risk.
6. Right to change personal data Once you have complete control over your personal data, at any time, you can stop receiving communications from Casa do Romezal or
request the right to forget, by simply sending a request to this effect to email@example.com or by post to: Casa do Romezal, Calçada do Barreiro, Vilarinho dos Freires, 5050-366 Portugal.